Overview and objective:
Welcome to the module of Sustainable Manager! The main objective of the module is to provide information on how to integrate sustainability to ensure long-term value creation as a manager or learner.
The module allows one to expand one’s knowledge of sustainability in tourism and design or innovation for sustainability with views on sustainable solutions for the future.
If one is planning to start a business in tourism, shift career paths or lead the sustainability transition within one’s team and company, this module is suitable for the aims.
If one follows the content in this course, one will perceive sustainability as long-term success: challenges and opportunities as a form of leadership for action. One will find sustainable solutions in production and/or consumption, design and planning for sustainability. One will follow the trends in communication and marketing in sustainable business, collaboration and partnerships. Finally, one can rewire one’s business approach.
Table of contents
- SM1 Sustainability for Tourism Businesses
- SM2 Responsible Tourism
- SM3 Sustainability as a form of leadership for action
- SM4 Sustainability as long–term success
- SM5 Sustainable solutions in production and consumption
- SM6 Planning, technology and design
- SM7 Marketing and communication
- SM8 Collaboration and partnerships
- SM9 Rewiring your business approach